You can buy your server and server software together from Entatech
Purchase ROK version of Server 2012
Wide range of Fujitsu PRIMERGY servers available
Benefits of ROK:
- Microsoft ROK (Reseller Option Kit) is the most popular Windows Server O/S, available directly from Fujitsu.
- Microsoft ROK works on all Fujitsu servers, making stocking easy and simple.
- Microsoft ROK is the most competitively-priced licensing solution when purchasing an O/S for a Fujitsu Server.
- Fujitsu offer end user cash backs of up to £200, saving your customer even more money.
- ROK comes with free 90 day installation support from Fujitsu.
- Installation is quicker and easier as ROK comes with preinstalled drivers for Fujitsu servers.
Micro / Tower
Uncomplicated, reliable and affordable
PRIMERGY MX servers increase the productivity of small businesses at minimum cost. How? By providing affordable, easy-to-use, reliable server technology on which to centralize their IT services. They also minimize environmental impact and operating costs through power supplies with best-in-class energy efficiency of 85%. There is no better value server for small businesses.
The comprehensive family of racks
Every business needs a reliable, efficient IT infrastructure that can support current and future business needs. Fujitsu PRIMERGY rack servers meet all of these with flexible, scalable servers which provide best-in-class performance with energy efficiency that is up to 20% better than competitive products. High product quality, customized configuration and Fujitsu's complete ecosystem of services and solutions complete the package.
Disk Storage Systems
The Flexible Data Safe
Based on a unique consistent system design ETERNUS DX is a seamless family of disk storage systems ranging from the entry-level to the high-end data center class. Compatible product components and a uniform system management across the product line enable very efficient operational and maintenance processes which reduce running costs. This enables a smooth migration from small to bigger systems with fewer growth costs. Fujitsu has developed a leading performance architecture that has proven to be effective in many customer installations and in published performance benchmarks. It delivers stable response times even during peak loads. The comprehensive system configuration flexibility of ETERNUS DX makes it easy to balance user requirements in terms of speed, capacity and costs. Rich and innovative data safety functions ensure the reliable and secure management of enterprise data. Building on 40 years of experience in storage development and using the skills of 1,000 storage engineers, ETERNUS DX makes Fujitsu a major challenger in the global disk storage market.
Data Protection Appliance
Data Protection Appliances for dynamic infrastructures
The Fujitsu ETERNUS CS data protection appliances, comprising ETERNUS CS800 and ETERNUS CS High End, offer an outstanding data protection for dynamic infrastructures. ETERNUS CS minimises backup times and fulfills all recovery time objectives for each business critical environment.
ETERNUS CS enables the consolidation of storage devices for data protection thus simplifying your company's administration, saving energy and lowering the total cost of storage, while making efficient use of the most cost-effective technologies.
Tape Storage Systems
Reliable Tape Solution
The affordable ETERNUS LT tape systems offer impressive scalability and reliability. The ultimate backup solution which meets a wide range of demanding data storage requirements including long-term archiving, disaster recovery and unattended backup for small to medium businesses, workgroups or branch office IT. It is all about the close integration and smooth interaction of servers and storage systems - either Fujitsu solutions or in heterogeneous environments. ETERNUS LT systems are certified for market-leading backup and archiving software. Highly automated, simple and remote operation enables usage without any demand for local expert skills. The pay-as-you-grow concept means that customers avoid unnecessary initial investment and remain flexible.
Microsoft ROK (Reseller Option Kit) (ROK) is the most popular Windows Server O/S, available directly from Fujitsu.
- Microsoft ROK works on all Fujitsu servers, making stocking easy and simple
- Microsoft ROK is the most competitively-priced licensing solution when purchasing an O/S for a Fujitsu Server
- Fujitsu offer end user cash backs of up to £200, saving your customer even more £££
- ROK comes with free 90 day installation support from Fujitsu
- Installation is quicker and easier as ROK comes with preinstalled drivers for Fujitsu servers
Speak to your Enta Account manager for current cashback and rebate offers
At the heart of Microsoft's Cloud OS, which transforms the datacenter and enables modern applications in this new era of IT, Windows Server 2012 captures the Microsoft experience of delivering global-scale cloud services to provide a highly dynamic, highly available, and cost-effective server platform for your datacenter and cloud.
High Density Virtualisation
Unlimited Virtual Instances
Each Datacenter licence covers up to two physical processors on a single server
Low Density or No Virtualisation
Each Standard licence covers up to two physical processors on a single server
Cloud connected first server
No Virtualisation Rights
Per server licensing
Limited to 2 processors and 25 users/50 devices
Economical general purpose
No Virtualisation Rights
Per server licensing
Limited to 1 processor and up to 15 users
Only available via OEM/ROK
Windows Server 2012 Standard is designed for physical or minimally virtualised environments.
- Both Windows Server 2012 Datacenter and Standard are differentiated only by virtualisation rights - two virtual instances for Standard edition and unlimited virtual instances for Datacenter edition.
- Windows Server 2012 Datacenter and Standard editions also have a consistent processor-based licensing model that covers up to two physical processors on a server.
- Windows Server 2012 Datacenter and Standard editions will require Windows Server 2012 CALs for every user or device accessing a server.
Windows Server 2012 Foundation provides a Windows Server experience for as many as 15 users.
- Both Windows Server 2012 Essentials and Foundation editions remain on server-based licensing; Foundation is for single processor servers and Essentials is for either one or two processor servers.
- CALs are not required for access for either Foundation or Essentials editions; Foundation comes with 15 user accounts and Essentials comes with 25 user accounts.